Baby girl among four taken to hospital after fire in Gipton, Leeds

Fire

Fire

0
Have your say

A BABY girl was among four people taken to hospital after a fire at a house in the Gipton area of Leeds in the early hours of this morning.

Firefighters were called to an address on Oak Tree Walk just before 1.30am to deal with a kitchen fire caused by a chip pan.

A one-year-old baby girl, an 18-year-old man, a 19-year-old woman and a 56-year-old man were taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation.

Back to the top of the page