Baby in house fire loses her fight for life

0
Have your say

A BABY girl injured in a house fire in Bradford, together with her baby sister, earlier this month, has died.

The emergency services were called to the blaze in Marsh Street, Bradford, on December 9, where they rescued the pair.

Yesterday a spokesman for West Yorkshire Police said one of the girls had died.

The police spokesman said yesterday: “A female child seriously injured in a fire at a house on Marsh Street, Bradford, on December 9 has died in hospital today, December 27.

“Investigations remain ongoing regarding the incident,” the spokesman added.

At the time of the incident police said the girls – one a year old, the other 10 months – were taken to hospital after emergency crews were called to the house.