Boy, 15, in brick attack regains consciousness

0
Have your say

A TEENAGER who collapsed in front of police after suffering serious head injuries when he was attacked in the street has regained consciousness.

The 15-year-old, from London, is believed to have been attacked with a brick near to Burgess Hill railway station in West Sussex on Wednesday night, Sussex Police said.

Police received reports that the boy was being assaulted in Queens Crescent at about 10.50pm and that two men had been seen running towards Station Road. Officers found the boy but he collapsed as they spoke to him and he was taken to the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton, East Sussex, where he remains in a stable condition, a police spokeswoman said.

Back to the top of the page