Free tours are on offer of the revamped Spa at Bridlington.
Over the next three months people are being given the chance of looking round the building which reopened in May 2008 following a 20m facelift.
Among the areas on show is the Royal Hall, which was originally built in 1926, but had to be rebuilt six years later following extensive fire damage. The ceiling artwork, stained glass dome and pyramid lights are all examples of
original 1930s art deco architecture.
The tour also takes in the Spa Theatre, which was built in 1896.
It, too, was destroyed by a fire and the current Edwardian building dates from 1907.
History is not the only offering on the tour, with the new North Wing of the building also open to the public.
The North Wing is now used for conferences, events and weddings. The tours will start on the hour between 11am and 3pm on Sunday January 16 and 30, Sunday February 13 and Sunday March 6 and 20.
The Spa Caf will also be open and provides lunches, snacks, cakes and refreshments. To book a place call The Spa Box Office on 01262 678258.