More than 130 people who claimed compensation following the London riots in 2011 are yet to receive a single penny, Labour has said.
The Opposition said of all claims, less than 16 per cent of the requested cash has been paid out more than two years after violence and looting broke out across the capital.
Shadow Home Office Minister Steve Reed uncovered the figures through freedom of information requests to the Metropolitan Police.
Mr Reed said the figures showed Prime Minister David Cameron and London Mayor Boris Johnson had broken promises made to riot victims.
He said: “With the eyes of the country on him, David Cameron promised the victims of the riots they would not be forgotten and would not be left out of pocket.
“It’s disgraceful there are still residents and business owners in London facing financial hardship because they have received either too little compensation or nothing at all.
“I have repeatedly asked the Prime Minister if he will meet with the riot victims who feel abandoned and ignored by the Government and the Mayor of London.
“David Cameron has failed to keep his promise to the victims, the very least he could do is meet them, look them in the eye and explain why.”
Figures released by the Metropolitan Police showed 3,447 claims had been made by March 31, 2013, and 3,535 claims by November last year.
By March 31, £250.1m had been claimed, and by November 6, 2013, claims had reached £299m.
Cash paid by the Metropolitan Police reached £35.8m (14.3 per cent) on March 31 and £46.9m (15.7 per cent) on November 6.
The total number of outstanding claims on November 6, last year was 133.
All the claims were made under the Riots Damages Act 1886.
The riots were sparked by the death of man in a police shooting. The inquest into Mark Duggan’s death should continue on Monday.
Most of the 2011 rioting occurred in London.
However serious incidents took place in Birmingham, Manchester and parts of Yorkshire, with some arrests over disorder being made in Huddersfield.