Neighbours in Leeds fire rescue

l

l

0
Have your say

Neighbours led ten people to safety from a smoke-filled house in Leeds.

Firefighters were called to reports of a quad bike on fire in the garden of a house in Colwyn Terrace at 1.45am today (Sunday).

Neighbours, realising smoke from the fire had got inside the property, helped lead ten people to safety.

A spokeswoman for West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “A female aged 10 years suffered a burn to her left hand.

“She was treated on scene by paramedics but did not attend hospital.”

Back to the top of the page