From flowers to dragon boats and Prince Charles to Uwe Rosler, this has been another busy week of news in The Yorkshire Post.
For the latest in our ‘Pictures of the Week’ series, we bring you some of the best images of the week.
1. David Ragg (left) from Interflora arranges the ‘Time for Tea’ exhibit in the Grand Pavilion, as preparations continue ahead of the opening of the 2015 RHS Chelsea Flower show, at the Royal Hospital in Chelsea. (Picture: Jonathan Brady/PA Wire)
2. Young DJs Jennah Karim aged 9 (right) and her sister Aaliyah aged 12 pictured at Radio Asian Fever, Roundhay Road, Leeds. (Picture: Simon Hulme)
3. Lindsey Cooper with her dad Brian Denbigh whose had WWI medals by his grandfather Percy Denbigh stolen in a house burglary in Horsforth. Percy received a commendation for bravery, he saved the lives of three men at the battle of Ypres. A commendation and jewelry was also taken in the raid. (Picture: Tony Johnson)
4. New Leeds Head Coach Uwe Rosler, pictured at the Press Conference, at Elland Road, Leeds. (Picture: Simon Hulme)
5. A dragon boat race in Roundhay Park Lake, Leeds, in aid of Martin House Children Hospice. Pictured are the Team Boughton Buccaneers, from Clipper Logistics PLC, Ollerton Site. (Picture: James Hardisty)
6. The Prince of Wales (left) shakes hands with Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams at the National University of Ireland in Galway, Ireland. Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall’s visit to the National University of Ireland in Galway was the first engagement on a four-day visit to the island of Ireland. (Picture: Brian Lawless/PA Wire)
7. Sheridan Smith with her OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) for services to Drama at an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London. (Picture: Hannah McKay/PA Wire)
8. Engery company SSE announced the closure of Ferrybridge ‘C’ Power Station this week with a loss almost 200 jobs. (Picture James Hardisty)