TWO men were injured while escaping blaze at a house in Huddersfield in the early hours of this morning.
Fire crews from Huddersfield and Slaithwaite fire stations were called to the blaze at a house on Radcliffe Road, Slaithwaite, just before 1am this morning. (January 1)
Three people escaped the blaze by climbing out of a kitchen window at the back of the house on to a flat roof.
One man who escaped through the window suffered cuts to his right arm, hand and left ear. Another man suffered a cut finger.
Fire crews led three people who were in the lounge to safety.