LEEDS UNITED have called a press conference for tomorrow morning amid speculation that GFH Capital have completed their takeover of the Championship club.
The Dubai-based firm have been in negotiations with Ken Bates for the best part of six months over a possible deal.
They completed the first part of that purchase last month to take a 33.33 per cent shareholding with the plan being to complete a full takeover by December 21 at the latest.
Earlier this week, GFH Capital deputy chief executive David Haigh and company director Salem Patel attended the Football League to seek approval for their proposed buyout.
For the full story read tomorrow’s Yorkshire Post.
- Books confirm Gulf owners seeking new investment in Leeds Utd
- Gulf owner sells off more of Leeds Utd - but not to Ken Bates
- Huge queues as crash shuts M62 between Leeds and Bradford
- ‘Value play’ as Gulf bank’s books reveal more gambling over Leeds future
- Bolton’s Matt Mills could be £1m Leeds transfer target
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Yorkshire
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 9 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 10 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North