Rotherham Titans have begun re-signing players for next season earlier than usual but accept they will be unable to retain the services of Juan Pablo Socino.
The Argentinian back is the Championship’s leading points scorer in what is his second spell with the club.
The 25-year-old, who can play at fly-half, centre or full-back, is attracting interest from a number of Premiership and Pro12 clubs with Newcastle Falcons understood to be leading the race for his signature.
Titans chairman Nick Cragg said: “Juan Pablo Socino is one we won’t be able to retain. There’s so much interest in Juan from various clubs and he would be right to move on.
“He has an international career to chase and we are not a club who stand in a player’s way.”
Rotherham have begun signing players for next season, with a number of the stars who have helped them to second place in the Championship already committing to the club for the 2014-15 campaign.
Cragg added: “We’ve re-signed a few players already and are in talks with a number of others.
“It’s very early for us to be negotiating contracts but we have a good group of players, a good head coach in Lee Blackett and we want stability, because in the past years we haven’t had that.
“The blueprints of Bedford and Nottingham are ones we want to follow when it comes to retraining players and building over time.”
Rotherham host Moseley today having already earned two five-point wins against the Midlanders this season.
Blackett has made seven changes to the team that made it nine wins a row at Jersey last week and won’t be taking Moseley lightly.
He said: “History is history and nothing which has gone before will have any bearing on Saturday’s encounter.
“We’ve made seven changes this week as it’s important that we keep as many of the boys as fresh as we can. We know the Championship is a long season and as we have done all year, we’ll continue to rotate the team. You could argue that the changes have made us stronger.”