The military re-enactment event takes place from July 5-7 from 10am-5pm.
Twelve glorious photos of the Haworth 1940s Weekend 2019Where is it held?
In fields at Cockleshaw Beck Farm off Hunsworth Lane in the village of Hunsworth, near Birstall.
What's on offer?
- Over 500 military vehicles, including Jeeps and tanks with live demonstrations
- Over 50 re-enactment groups with themes including American GIs, British paratroopers and air crew
- Battle re-enactments and pyrotechnic displays
- Stalls selling collectibles, military clothing and equipment
- Airsoft and paintballing firing ranges
- Remote controlled tanks
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight fly-past
- Live bands and singers performing 1940s songs
There are food stalls and a fully licensed bar
How much are tickets?
Entry is £13 for adults and £6 for children aged 3-15. Under threes go free. Senior citizens are charged £10 and military veterans get free admission.
Is there parking?
Free parking is available and there's a public campsite.