You’re intrigued, right?
Here’s all you need to know.
- The world’s biggest disco ball - the size of two-and-a-half double decker buses - will be suspended high above Leeds’ Southbank through the night.
- At 7.20pm tonight, dancers at ‘Big Disco,’ a one-off street party in the centre of Leeds, will simultaneously dance to the same track. Part of the Yorkshire Festival, an estimated 25,000 people will take part across the county.
- The main event is taking place at Duke Studios on Sheaf Street.
- Children are allowed, with organisers encouraging people of all ages to come along.
- DJs including Craig Charles, Greg Wilson and Alex Metric will perform.
- An after party will take place through the night acoss the city after 11pm.
- Street food traders will be operating through the evening.
- Dogs are NOT allowed... they’ll have to dance by themselves at home.
- Other entertainment through the evening includes street theatre performances, a family photo booth, temporary tattoo parlour, glitter stations, rock star face painting, a pom pom wall, dance-offs and a DJ school.
And... you’ll be able to see video, pictures and read the full story right here tonight.