Dramatic damage to Yorkshire kitchen after dog switches on gas hob

editorial image
0
Have your say

A hapless hound managed to turn on a gas cooker while its owner was out.

A fire broke out in the kitchen of the Selby home after the dog somehow managed to flick the knob while home alone.

Neighbours raised the alarm and North Yorkshire Fire Service were able to tackle the blaze quickly, restricting fire damage to the cooking area.

Two dogs fall ill after deliberate poisoning incident in Yorkshire village