Emergency rescue after flat catches fire in Bradford

A householder was rescued by firefighters after their flat caught fire.

Google image.

Fire crews carried out the rescue after they were called to a blaze in a flat in a three-storey house in Bradford yesterday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

They used breathing equipment to enter the building on Aireville Road after an emergency call at around 3.30pm.

West Yorkshire Fire Service said the occupant was left with paramedics.