Man suffers smoke inhalation after arsonists set fire to home

A man suffered smoke inhalation after arsonists torched his front room in the early hours of this morning (Friday).

The fire was started in School House Fold, Riddlesden, Keighley, at around 12.10am.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said arsonists had started a fire inside the front room of the home.

A man, in his fifties, was taken to hospital after inhaling smoke.