Television catches fire in a Hull house

A woman inhaled smoke after a TV caught fire in Hull.
A woman inhaled smoke after a TV caught fire in Hull.
0
Have your say

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a television caught fire in a living room.

Humberside Fire Service were called to the house at Welbury Grove in Hull at around 1.18am. The woman was treated at the scene by paramedics. Meanwhile the fire brigade used a main jet, two hose reels, four crew wearing breathing apparatus, two thermal image cameras and a fan to make sure the fire was out.