BRITISH Summer Time ends this weekend - which means the clocks go back at 2am on Sunday.
The change falls on the last Sunday in October, which means it is as early this year as it can be.
As you adjust yours, spare a thought for the staff looking after the former home of British eccentric Charles Wade, which is crammed with an eclectic collection of 22,000 objects - including 52 clocks.
Mr Wade, who died in 1956, gave the house to the National Trust in 1951.
They will have little time on their hands this weekend - but here are nine ways you can spend YOUR extra hour...
1. Google yourself. Then Google everyone else you know.
2. Watch two episodes of Coronation Street.
3. Write your Christmas card list. (Only nine weeks to go)
4. Let your computer finally install those Windows updates. (May take more than an hour)
5. Go through your inbox and unsubscribe from all those mailing lists you never wanted to be on.
6. Sign up for a free Spotify account and make a music playlist.
7. Start your novel.
8. Have another drink.
9. Start your resolution to stop drinking until at least Christmas. (Consider this an alternative to number 8.)
Bonus: Plan a trip to the newly extended Yorkshire Dales National Park.