Held on both June 10 and 11, the elite men's and women's races will take place alongside amateur events, beginner races and categories for juniors and para-athletes.
Roundhay Park will be transformed into a fanzone and there will be a grandstand finish in Millennium Square.
Here are some fascinating facts about the 2017 entry list:-
- The most common names of registered competitors are David and Helen
- The furthest an entrant has travelled to race is 18,389km from New Zealand
- The oldest competitor is 83 years old and the youngest just 11
- Eighty-five per cent of registered entrants train for five hours per week
- The winners of the elite races will receive prize money of $18,000 each