1. How many million TV viewers watched Jason Kenny’s nerve-jangling victory in the Keirin final in the velodrome on Tuesday evening?
2. All these Olympic champions share the same birthday, March 23, except one. Who is the odd one out?
a) Sir Chris Hoy
b) Jason Kenny
c) Mo Farah
d) Laura Trott
3. Britain’s women have reached the Olympic hockey final for the first time.Who is team captain?
a) Kate Richardson-Walsh
b) Crista Cullen
c) Georgie Twigg
d) Helen Richardson-Walsh
4. How many Olympic medals in total do Jason Kenny and Laura Trott have between them?
5. Jack Burnell was disqualified from the 10km open-water event at the Games after receiving two yellow cards. What was the reason given for the second yellow card?
a) Deliberately swimming in front of another competitor
b) Tussling with a rival swimmer
c) Not touching the finishing board
d) Wearing the wrong coloured swimming cap
6. Team GB’s youngest Olympian in Rio, Amy Tinkler, won a bronze medal in gymnastics in the women’s floor exercise competition. But how old is she?
7. Harrogate-born Jack Laugher has been one of the sensations of Team GB’s Rio Games, winning silver in the 3 metre springboard on Tuesday night to add to the synchro gold he won with Chris Mears last week. But what is his hometown doing to celebrate his success?
a) Naming the No 36 bus, which runs from Ripon, via Harrogate, to Leeds, in his honour
b) Giving him the freedom of Harrogate
c) A local restaurant has created a new ‘Jack Laugher’ pizza
d) The council is giving free diving lessons to local children under the age of 12
8. As of last night, how many Twitter followers does Jack Laugher have?
9. Former ballet dancer Sophie Hitchon won an unexpected bronze medal for Team GB, but in which event?
a) Long jump
b) Shot put
ANSWERS: 1) C - 11.1. 2) D - Laura Trott. 3) A - Kate Richardson-Walsh. 4) C - 11. 5) B- Tussling with a rival swimmer. 6) B - 16. 7) A - Naming the no 36 bus, which runs from Ripon to Leeds, in his honour. 8) D - 92.9k. 9) D - Hammer.