Virtual pub quizzes with friends and family have proved a real hit since the country locked down in March but coming up with the right set of questions is not always an easy task.
Today, a mixture of 25 questions from the cricket, Olympic and tennis arenas have been thought up to give you a helping hand. Use the whole list or pick a selection of your favourites and why not grab a pen and paper and test yourself first with all the answers revealed at the bottom.
1. Which nation tops the all-time Olympic medal table for both summer and winter games?
2. Which athlete is the most decorated Olympian with an incredible 28 medals, including 23 golds?
3. True or false - Great Britain beat China to finish second in the medal table at the 2016 games in Rio?
4. What was the nickname given to the Beijing National Stadium used in the 2008 Olympics?
5. Which island nation won its first Olympic medal in 2016 with a gold in the rugby sevens?
6. Which is the only country to win a Winter Olympic medal but never a summer Olympic one?
7. In what country were the first modern Olympic games held?
8. Which of the following sports will not feature at the Tokyo Olympics next summer? a) Surfing b) Skateboarding c) Tug-of-War.
9. Who was Team GB's flag bearer for the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic games in London?
10. Which County Cricket team have won the most County Championship with 32 titles?
11. Which of these clubs have never won a County Championship title? a) Somerset b) Durham c) Hampshire
12. The first Cricket World Cup was held in England in 1975 - who won it?
13. Which of these nations has never won a Cricket World Cup? a) Sri Lanka b) New Zealand c) Pakistan
14. What cricketing superstar has racked up the most runs at World Cups?
15. Who was the first player to reach 10,000 runs in Test cricket?
16. What is it called when a player goes out on the first ball they face?
17. What player has recorded the most career runs in Test match cricket for England?
18. How many French Open titles has Rafael Nadal won?
19. Who has won more Grand Slam titles; Roger Federer or Serena Williams?
20. Andy Murray became the first British male to win a Wimbledon singles title for 77 years in 2013, who was the last man to do it before him?
21. Which 17-year-old became the first unseeded player to win Wimbledon?
22. What country did Great Britain defeat in the final of the 2015 Davis Cup to win their first title since 1936?
23. Who is the last British woman to win a Grand Slam?
24. How many Olympic gold medals has Andy Murray won?
25. Which venue has hosted the Australian Open since 1988?
Answers: 1. United States; 2. Michael Phelps; 3. True; 4. Bird's Nest; 5. Fiji; 6. Liechtenstein; 7. Greece; 8. c) Tug-of-War; 9. Chris Hoy; 10. Yorkshire; 11. a) Somerset; 12. West Indies; 13. b) New Zealand; 14. Sachin Tendulkar; 15. Sunil Gavaskar; 16. Golden Duck; 17. Alistair Cook. 18. 12 (twelve); 19. Serena Williams; 20. Fred Perry; 21. Boris Becker; 22. Belgium; 23. Virginia Wade; 24. Two; 25. Melbourne Park.