1. THE REZILLOS: This seminal Scottish new wave group released their second album this year, 37 years after their debut. You can catch up with them at Brudenell Social Club in Leeds on December 5. For tickets visit www.brudenellsocialclub.co.uk
2. The Osmonds: Andy Williams’ Christmas Spectacular stars The Osmonds and features nostalgic footage of the legendary singer from Christmases past. You can see the show at St George’s Hall in Bradford and for tickets call 01274 432000.
3. Steeleye Span: The English folk rock pioneers are back in Leeds with a new show and will have a new single out for Christmas, Somewhere Along The Road. You can see them on December 4 at Leeds Town Hall. For tickets call the box office on 0113 3760318.
4. Opera North Singing School: A concert will feature Bude Park Primary School, the Orchestra of Opera North and students from other schools, at Hull City Hall on December 8. It’s free but ticket only, to check availability email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Meat Wave: The Chicago trio released a new album, Delusion Moon in September described as “satire in an attempt to find clarity in the madness”. You can see them at Leeds Brudenell Social Club on November 29. For details visit www.brudenellsocialclub.co.uk