FOUR members of The Spice Girls may reunite next year, it has been reported.
Since the Spice Girls broke up the five members have made their mark in music, television and fashion.
• Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice, who was first to leave the band in 1998, went on to launch a successful early solo career. She managed to score four number ones including Mi Chico Latino and a cover of It’s Raining Men.
The 43-year-old, who celebrated her birthday on Thursday, married Formula One boss Christian Horner in May this year. She has a daughter Bluebell Madonna from a previous relationship with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi.
• Emma Bunton aka Baby Spice claimed the number one spot with her debut single What Took You So Long? shortly after the band split.
The 39-year-old is a former Dancing On Ice judge, and currently presents a radio show on Heart FM alongside Jamie Theakston.
She has two sons, Beau and Tate, with long-term fiance Jade Jones from 90s boyband Damage.
• Melanie Chisholm aka Sporty Spice hit the ground running following the band’s split, dueting with Bryan Adams on the number three hit When You’re Gone. She has since released six albums and had two number ones.
Mel C has also had successful stints on stage, performing in Blood Brothers in the West End and as Mary during an arena tour of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Jesus Christ Superstar. The 41-year-old was previously a judge on the television show Superstar in which hopefuls auditioned to play the lead role of Jesus.
She gave birth to her daughter Scarlet in 2009.
• Melanie Brown aka Scary Spice enjoyed a number one hit with I Want You Back when she collaborated with American artist Missy Elliott. Leeds-born Mel B has built up a successful television career, judging the UK X Factor, having previously been part of the panel on the Australian version of the talent show. She opened her family home to TV crews for the reality show Mel B: It’s A Scary World.
The 40-year-old has three daughters - Phoenix, from her marriage to Jimmy Gulzar, Angel from a relationship with Eddie Murphy, and Madison with film producer husband Stephen Belafonte.
• Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice, had already married her footballer beau David before the Spice Girls officially split. Together, they have gone on to become one of the most famous and successful celebrity couples.
While Victoria had a short-lived solo career, which included a number two hit with Dane Bowers in 2000, her true calling was fashion. The 41-year-old made her catwalk debut during London Fashion Week in 2000, launched her clothing range VB in 2008 and unveiled the more affordable Victoria by Victoria Beckham label four year later.
She and David have three sons - Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz - and a daughter named Harper.