The fire, which was caused by a faulty drying machine, started in the laundry room of the hotel in Goathland on January 4.
Although it caused significant damage, this was confined to a small area of the building and it will re-open to guests on February 1.
Nobody was injured and guests who were evacuated were given accommodation at the nearby Inn on the Moor Hotel.
Since 2003 the former country house, which dates back to 1892 and was a popular haunt of the Heartbeat cast when the programme was filmed in the area, has been owned by Stuart and Nicola Knight and Kay Bell.
In a statement, they quoted Barack Obama by saying their business would 'come back stronger' and added: "The directors, management, front of house and kitchen teams would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support over these last few days.
"On Tuesday January 4 a small fire broke out in our second floor laundry store. The alarm was raised and all guests and staff were efficiently and calmly evacuated from the building.
"It’s been an emotional few days, but the clean-up has commenced. We are working hard to contact all of our guests due to visit the hotel in the upcoming weeks.
"We hope to re-open our doors and welcome you back to your home away from home once more from February 1, bigger, better and stronger than ever.
"New reservations can be made via our website."