Fans of TGI Friday’s can now enjoy their favourite treats at home, as the restaurant chain has teamed up with frozen food supermarket, Iceland.
From Mozzarella Sticks to Cheese & Bacon Warrior Fries and Boneless Hot Wings, Iceland has launched 12 TGI Friday’s treats, with prices starting from £2.
TGI Friday’s at home
For fans of TGI’s starters and sides, Loaded Bacon and Cheese Skins, Chill Beef Fries and Cheese & Bacon Warrior Fries are also all included in the range, alongside Mozzarella Sticks and Cajun Onion Rings.
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, then the Brownie Obsession dessert or classic New York Cheesecake are also available to buy.
The full range includes:
- Jalapeno Cheese Bites (200g, £2)
- Chilli Beef Fries (500g, £2.50)
- Cajun Prawns 12pk (200g, £2)
- Fridays Wings (600g, £3)
- Boneless Hot Wings (400g, £3)
- Loaded Bacon and Cheese Skins (252g, £2)
- Cheese & Bacon Warrior Fries (490g, £2.50)
- Fridays BBQ Ribs (560g, £3)
- Mozzarella Sticks (240g, £2)
- Cajun Onion Rings (475g, £2)
- New York Cheesecake (450g, £2)
- Brownie Obsession (400g, £2)
The new range launched on Monday 14 September, with products now available both in-store and online.
For more information about Iceland’s new TGI Friday’s range visit the Iceland website or head to your nearest Iceland store.